1st day: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora
Early morning departure from Marrakech in a private Tour, an enjoyable drive across the High Atlas Mountains, through TIZI N’TICHKA’s pass over 2260 meters, Beautiful villages suspended on the flanks of the mountains ... well call a halt to visit the Kasbah of AIT BEN HADDOU, registered to the world heritage of the UNESCO, hundreds of movies are shot in this local design: the MOMMY, GLADIATOR, 7 DAYS IN TIBET, BABEL, ALEXANDRE...
After lunch, we continue to the south through the lunar landscapes and the pre-Sahara routes until we get to ZAGORA. The next five kilometres will let you see the first sand dunes and give you a taste of Sahara desert...Sunset and sunrise views from these dunes are unforgettable... you will experience a true camel trek in the desert, enjoying the grand solitude, immensity, and silence of the Sahara. Have Dinner and sleep at tents overnight in ZAGORA.
Distance: 350 km
2nd Day: Zagora - Daraa Valley – Ouarzazate - Marrakech
After the breakfast, departure to Marrakech, on the way, visit the city of OUARZAZATE where you can visit the TAOURIRT KASBAH and cinema’s studios, then we drive back to Marrakech by the TIZI N’TICHKA road.
Distance: 350 Km
What's Included ?
• Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
• Transport by a private minivan or 4WD with an English speaking driver
• Transport insurance, comfortable minivan or 4WD with air-conditioned
• Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners and Hotels (Camel ride on the dunes, Nomadic Tents)
• All entrance fees included (Kasbahs, Cinema studios, Museums)
What's Not Included?
• Tips and gratuities for your driver (optional)
• Items of personal nature
Price and Reservations
• 225 € / person
• Contact us